Available in your country in 2023
Benefits of the aiSon™ 3D
- Surrogate parameter for rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis
- Reduce need for expensive MRI scans
- Disease progression monitoring in drug development and research
- Save time, reduce costs and increase revenue
Meet the first AI powered upgrade to your ultrasound device.
Why we developed
Ultrasound is one of the most readily available versatile medical technologies. And being close to the patient and able to dynamically examine the body is one of its prime features. This allows for important qualitative information, but when it comes to quantification, to comparing the disease or lesion state to the first meeting with the patient, ultrasound fails miserably.
A standardized x-ray, CT or MRI image has the advantage that you know that the 10th patient has a problem if you see something in that picture that you’ve not seen in the 9 previous ones. With ultrasound, you don’t have this kind of endorphine release.
The hand is a very complex and highly-utilized organ. You want to:
- Monitor the disease or lesion status of your patient
- Quantify rather than qualify
- Have a good basis for the case documentation
which results in
- High intra-rater agreement
- High inter-rater agreement
- Operator independence
- Concise and comprehensive treatment decisions .
Curious how it works?
Get in touch with us and request a demo.